[vtkusers] How shall I set up VTK classes for Borlandc C++ Builder 4.0? (Instructions in the readme.html files fail.)Help me

Sedat DOGAN2 d_sedat at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:15:35 EDT 2001

Dear friends,

I have a problem on setting up VTK 2.0 for Borland C++ Builder 3.0 or 4.0.

I have done all steps listed in instructions of the related readme files. But unfortunately I could not set up CD.
If there is someone who is using VTK with Borland c++ builder, please help me that how I can set up it.
My system platform is windows 2000.

I created, makefile with pcmaker. But I created obj files with "make" command of Borland c++ Builder. But when it comes to step of creating vtkdll.dll some error messages appear on the screen. Error message is like this "an option is required". I have tried all options for make command, but still I couldn't set up dlls. I am changing related lines of the makefile but I cannot solve the problem. Please someone help me.

Thanks for all of you for your interest on my problem.

Best regards.

Sedat DOGAN (Research assistant, Ph.D. candidate)
19 Mayis University, Engineering Faculty,
Department of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
55 139 Kurupelit/SAMSUN/TURKEY