[vtkusers] running frog example

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 16:28:55 EDT 2001

John,
The segmented8.tcl script should have a:
catch {load vtktcl}

as its first statement. I've corrected that and checked it into cvs.

As for the MarchingCubes error, you must be running a version of the code that does not include the patented classes. You can either build a version with those classes or edit the segmented8.tcl to replace vtkMarchingCubes with vtkContourFilter.
Also, vtkDecimate will have to be replaced with vtkDecimatePro, but in this case, the two decimates are not compatible and you'll have to muck with the parameters.

Bill