[vtkusers] Button-Release problem, again

Jorrit Schaap jorrit at lkeb.azl.nl
Tue Sep 19 09:16:26 EDT 2000

Hi,

if you look in the code you will find that the state of the CTRL key is only read when on off
the mouse buttons is pressed or released.
So if you press for example the leftmousebutton with the ctrlkey down, it reads that the key is
down.
If you release your leftmousebutton, then it reads the ctrlkey state again, regardsless of the
state it had when you pressed the mousebutton.

Fix: Add two variables, ctrlButtonState and shiftButtonState, that are set when you press one
of the mouse buttons, and use these again when you release the mouse button.

Good luck, Jorrit.