[vtkusers] Voronoi diagram ?

Volpe, Christopher R (CRD) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Wed Sep 13 09:13:19 EDT 2000

I suspect vtkDelaunay2D or vtkDelaunay3D is what you're looking for. It's the same thing. (Well,
basically. A voronoi diagram is the dual of a delaunay triangulation. That is, if I recall correctly,
if you form a graph connecting the centers of adjacent triangles in a delaunay triangulation, the
result is a voronoi diagram.)

Chris

Christopher R. Volpe
Computer Scientist
Visual Information Program
Bldg KW, Room C215
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady, NY 12301

(518) 387-7766, Dial Comm: 8*833-7766, Fax: (518) 387-6981
e-mail: volpecr at crd.ge.com    web: http://www.crd.ge.com/~volpecr