[vtkusers] probe filter..

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Sep 12 14:48:50 EDT 2000

As long as your data set is vtkImageData or vtkStructuredPoints, you
can use vtkImageReslice.  The interface is completely different
from vtkProbeFilter, though.  Examples are provided:

vtk/contrib/examplesTcl/TextureReslice.tcl
vtk/contrib/examplesPython/TextureReslice.py

Type 'a' (or 'o') to get into actor mode (to spin the plane) and 'c'
to get back into camera mode.

 - David