[vtkusers] Design question (dataset relationship)

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at [209.115.68.80]
Fri Sep 8 07:57:58 EDT 2000

Right now, I'm temporarily off the project that I was working on when I
implemented a FindClosestPoint method that uses kd trees.  If I start back
up on that project, I might be able to do some extra work on it.  No
promises though :)  If you happen to bump into anyone that does want to do a
kd tree point locator, I'd be more than happy to share the source that I've
developed so far.