[vtkusers] BUG in vtk[Render/ImageWindow]Widget ?

Sebastien BARRE seb-ml-vtk at barre.nom.fr
Mon Sep 4 08:45:50 EDT 2000

At 15:38 04/09/00 +0930, David J. Netherway a écrit:

 >>Hello,
 >>
 >>The attachment does not seem to have any tcl code with it.
 >>
 >>Regards, David
 >
 >That's very strange indeed.
 >OK, here is the code (see below)
 >
 >Might also be downloaded here :
 >ftp://sic.sp2mi.univ-poitiers.fr/pub/barre/vtk/tmp/t_bugtk.tcl

Good (or bad) news, this seems to be a VTK "bug", not a Tcl/Tk or a
framebuffer problem  : the code I sent you works with the 3.1.2 official
release, but does not with the CVS.

I've checked the last two changes that were made to the widget in the CVS,
but they do not seem to be involved. I hope it's not too deep in the
vtk[Win32OpenGL]Image/Render]Window, as I'm not familiar enough with OpenGL
to poke in it.

Thanks for any clue.