[vtkusers] SetDataSpacing

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 13:24:31 EDT 2000

Spacing is x and y is the distance between the samples. The units of measure are your choice. Often medical images use millimeters. Let's say your medical data resolution is 512 x 512 and your study has a 250 mm field of view. Then the spacing in x and y would be 250/512 or .488 mm.

Hope this helps,

Bill