[vtkusers] how to access Tcl source code matched Tk widget event in debug form

qbj bjqin at 263.net
Thu Oct 19 23:02:10 EDT 2000

Hello:
     I am new to TCl/Tk and VTK, now there is problem in reading other Tcl/Tk software source code which is how to match Tcl source code treating with specific TK widget event in debug environment. because in Visual C++ this is done easily in debug environment.
     If there is anyone who can help me, I'm in need of it, Thanks in advance!
                                                                                       bjqin at shanghai jiaotong university in China