[vtkusers] moving a plane in the screen

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:39:04 EDT 2000

>the result is good.... but :), it just change the position of the plane
>when a press the "p" key after picking in the screen. I want to do that
>"on-line" to see the plane moving while I move the mouse with the button
>pressed or update the position of the plane when I release the mouse
>button.

I don't have example code for you, but we do this in a program.

First, set up a slide bar and have the slide bar call something which sets the
X/Y position of the plane.  You can see the plane move interactively and the
results are shown on the fly.  Its pretty nice...

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                                                       +
+      joey at swri.org                      "I intend to live forever,       +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        so far, so good...               +