[vtkusers] OnEraseBkgnd in Windows Sample Application

jpretru at socabim.fr jpretru at socabim.fr
Mon Oct 16 11:58:11 EDT 2000

Dear all VTK user:

I'm using VTK since 2 years with Windows 95, 98 and NT.
When I compile the Sample application and I resize manually the vtk view,
there are a lot of scrambling on screen. To remove scrambling, I think it's
a good idea to add OnEraseBkgnd in vtkMFCRenderView.

Modifications :

In vtkMFCRenderView.cpp :
	Add 		ON_WM_ERASEBKGND()  	in message map.
	Add this code in source:
	BOOL vtkMFCRenderView::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC)
		{
		return TRUE;
		}
In vtkMFCRenderView.h :
	Add		afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC);       in message map.

Regards to all

Jean-Paul RETRU
jpretru at socabim.fr
SOCABIM