[vtkusers] Artifacts in rendering PolyData with opacity < 1

David Pont david_pont at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:07:39 EST 2000

I think what you want is vtkDepthSortPolyData. I pipe my polydata through
vtkPolyDataNormals, vtkDepthSortPolyData and then on to a vtkPolyDataMapper
and it works very nicely.
Small problem is I forget where I got it from, it does not seem to be part
of the distribution?.
I would recommend getting it from the source, so search the list archive, or
maybe someone else can remember where it comes from?. Otherwise I can send
what I have to you.

  regards
    Dave Pont