[vtkusers] vtkinteractorStyleFlight-Confused

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 12:53:36 EST 2000

It depends on how you're using the interactors. If you're capturing mouse
events in your own code, then passing them to the interactors, problem
solved (hence I doubt this is the case in your program). If you're using a
built in event handler (ie managed by the vtk window + interactor), then
yes, hook into the left/right button press methods.

My own preferred choice would be to subclass InteractorStyleFlight, do
additional processing in each handler and then pass on to the inherited
functions.

As the person responsible for the flight mode class, I'll welcome any
suggestions you have for additional functions. If there's something you
want added and it doesn't change existing stuff. Post away...

JB