[vtkusers] vtkinteractorStyleFlight-Confused

Dimitris Agrafiotis d.agrafiotis at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 16 10:19:06 EST 2000

Dear All

I am a little bit confused with the vtkInteractorStyle stuff.
I want to use the vtkInteractorStyleFlight class but for every event I
want to do some additional things. To be more precise  whenever a
OnRightButtonDown event takes place I need to capture the camera
position and then continue with the standard code contained in the
class. The question is how do I do that?

Do I have to use the  SetLeftButtonPressMethod and if yes can somebody
help with the argument stuff?

Or do I have to subclass the  vtkInteractorStyleFlight? Again any help
would be appreciated.

Or is there another way ?

Please Help!!

Thanks in advance