[vtkusers] VTK and wxWidnows

David D. Marshall gte552m at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 14 12:30:52 EST 2000

I have sent Brian (the original author of wxvtk) changes to wxvtk that
provides simple mouse interaction that is similar to vtk's iteractors
(without using vtk's interactor mechanisms).  I also have a near complete
rewrite of wxvtk that uses the interactor mechanisms in vtk.  I develop on
Linux, and everything works fine for me and I don't have any platform
specific code (just along of message redirections via class methods), but
your mileage may vary.  I have given this code out to a few people who have
asked for it, but I'm trying to wait for Brian's response to my changes.
Anyways, if anyone is interested, I can email them the tarballs (both the
modified wxvtk and the rewritten wxvtk tarballs are ~8k each with examples
and makefiles).

--
David D. Marshall
ARTLab System Administrator/GRA