Suggestion: Re: Archive of the mailing list is down (AGAIN)

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 17:50:00 EDT 2000

Hi vtker's

A solution that strikes me as simple would be to create a usenet
newsgroup comp.graphics.vtk and either 1) have the current listserver
post a copy of each message to the newsgroup or 2) the current listserver is
abandoned and everyone simply posts directly to the
newsgroup. Several free sites, www.deja.com, www.remarq.com, offer
archival searching.

I've felt bad in the past about (re ?)posting questions when I couldn't
access and search the current archive.

My $0.02 worth.

Regards,

Audrius