VTK Debian packages available!

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon May 22 04:06:53 EDT 2000

hi,

	Almost a year back I had made RPMS for vtk.  I dont use Red Hat
anymore and use Debian now.  I have just made a set of packages for VTK
for the the Debian GNU/Linux distribution.  The latest build is for Debian
potato (frozen).  The package features an initial attempt at creating
decent pre-packaged documentation for VTK using vtkHTML and doxygen.  The
documentation features a simple HTML based class browser to all available
vtk documentation along with a searcheable index (used if you have also
installed doxygen (not necesarily as a deb)) and integrates seamlessly
with dwww!

They are available here.

ftp://www.aero.iitm.ernet.in/pub/linux/debian/unofficial/

Unfortunately only now do I realise that S. Barre and others have already
made better doxygen compatible documentation.  So the next debs will most
probably feature thier work as well!

	Earlier, less feature packed, buggy (?) packages for slink are
also available at the same place.  These packages are unofficial debs (I
am not a debian developer).

	Please send me any bug reports you have.

prabhu

"info vtkusers" to the same address.