2D image display

Gavin Tabor G.R.Tabor at exeter.ac.uk
Wed May 17 05:58:27 EDT 2000

Hello.

I'm having real problems with displaying 2D images. The following
code I think should display a rectangle and a triangle. All it
does is display a black screen. What am I missing?

    vtkImageCanvasSource2D *F = vtkImageCanvasSource2D::New();
    F->SetScalarType(VTK_FLOAT);
    F->SetExtent(0,255,0,255,0,0);
    F->SetDrawColor(0.0);
    F->FillBox(0,255,0,255);
    F->SetDrawColor(2.0);
    F->FillTriangle(10,100,190,150,40,250);

    vtkImageViewer *viewer = vtkImageViewer::New();
    viewer->SetInput(F);
    viewer->SetColorWindow(2000);
    viewer->SetColorLevel(1000);

    viewer->Render();

Thanks for any assistance rendered.

Gavin

--

Dr. Gavin Tabor
School of Engineering and Computer Science