Complaint -> vtk3.1 NR vtkCamera: If it ain't broke, then please don't fix it.

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 16:21:54 EDT 2000

Hi David,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

After reading your e-mail, I realized what I need to do is to
explicitly set the camera Position and FocalPoint. Having done
that, automatic calculation of the ViewPlaneNormal makes sense
and more importantly, works.

Also, thanks for the pointer to the recent vtk documentation.
It would be nice if it was downloadable for those times that
network access is down.

Regards,

Audrius

"info vtkusers" to the same address.