vtk installation.

DEVINENI SRINIVASARAO dsrao at iitg.ernet.in
Mon May 15 03:04:51 EDT 2000

Hi,
  every body,
  Can anybody solve my problem ?

  I am trying to install vtk in my pc.I am working in windows 98.
  I have both vtk31Core.EXE and vtk312Win32Src.zip files.
  I have unzipped both in d:\vtk31 directory.
  I am using Borland c++ 4.5 version,which is in d:\bc45.
  when i run make from d:\vtk31\vtkbin\vtkdll ,i am getting this message

MAKE Version 3.7  Copyright (c) 1987, 1994 Borland International
	if not exist "obj" mkdir "obj"

	echo Make Config

Make Config
	Copy MAKE0000.@@@ CPP_PROJ.CFG

        1 file(s) copied
	BCC32.exe +CPP_PROJ.CFG @MAKE0008.@@@

Borland C++ 4.5 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 1994 Borland International

Error: Incorrect configuration file option: -VF

** error 1 ** deleting obj\vtkpcforcecommon.obj

   what can do now ?
  I am expecting a solution to my problem .

"info vtkusers" to the same address.