DEMReader trouble

James C. Moore jmoore at qn.net
Fri May 12 00:07:22 EDT 2000

Hello,

I compiled the May 11 nightly release on a linux 2.2.5 system using
tcl/tk8.0.2 and Mesa 3.0.   I tried the dem.tcl script in the contrib
directory and it returned an fpe as follows:

Starting program: /usr/local/bin/vtk
Linux thread target has modified Real-time event 32 handling
Linux thread target has modified Real-time event 33 handling
Linux thread target has modified Real-time event 34 handling
% source dem.tcl

Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
0x40077f58 in vtkDEMReader::ReadProfiles ()

I'm not sure where this leaves me, but I would like to repair the problem if
someone (like the author) has a suggestion.

Thanks much,
Jim
--
James C. Moore, Ph.D.