Importing VRML

ytlee ytlee at insync.net
Thu May 11 01:20:36 EDT 2000

Here is the correct URL

http://www.cyber.koganei.tokyo.jp/vrml/cv97/cv97cc/index.html

Lee
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-vtkusers at public.kitware.com
[mailto:owner-vtkusers at public.kitware.com]On Behalf Of Bill Hoffman
  Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 5:15 PM
  To: Thomas D. Citriniti; obara; Vtk User Group
  Subject: Re: Importing VRML

  FYI,  this library looks quite good for VRML importing.  It
  is not integrated with VTK, but I thought it might be of interest
  to people.

  http://www.cyber.koganei.tokyo.jp/vrml/cv97/cv97cc/index.html

  At 04:59 PM 5/10/00 -0400, Thomas D. Citriniti wrote:

    Hey Bob,

    You can pick it up from:

        http://www.rpi.edu/~citrit/vtkVRMLImporter.tar.gz

    I did build it against Vtk 3.0 recently so I know it still works. Sorry
for
    not sitting down and finalizing this for the contrib directory.
Hopefully
    this summer.

    Tom C.