Problems with Scale in vtkTransform!!

Lalas Mackjones milalas at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 10:03:56 EDT 2000

Hi,
I have experimented a trouble with "vtkTransform" when
I try to Scale. I'm programming in VC++ 6.0 and VTK
3.1,it happens also with "vtkFollower". The problem is
that I dont get my data transformed with Scale or
SetScale, but rotations work fine, the code that i
used is the following!
 Please anyone help me! what kind of mistake am I
doing?

 vtkVectorText text = vtkVectorText::New();
   text->SetText("Test");
 vtkPolyDataMapper *textM = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();
   textM->SetInput(text->GetOutput());
 vtkFollower *textActor = vtkFollower::New();
   textActor->SetMapper(textM);
   textActor->RotateX(45.); // Work
   textActor->SetScale(.2,.2,.2); // Don't work

 this->Props->AddItem(textActor);

"info vtkusers" to the same address.