saving/restoring views..

Tom Citriniti citrit at rpi.edu
Wed May 3 10:58:57 EDT 2000

I recently integrated Vtk into one of our products and I had to do the same
thing for viewpoint persistance. I saved all the specified parameters and
loaded them again from a workspace. This works very well and multiple views
and windows re-appear with the correct viewpoint. (sorry, no easy way out of
this one.)

Tom C.