LUT editor dialog

Brian Alexander Todd bat5 at po.cwru.edu
Mon May 1 13:54:55 EDT 2000

Dear vtkusers,

I want to write a dialog for creating/editing lookup tables.  Does
anyone have suggestions or could anyone refer me to information
on this kind of thing?  In particular if someone uses an
application that they think has a really good interface for
creating and editing lookup tables, please mention it
so I can look at it.  Ideally I could find something nice and
emulate it.  Otherwise if someone has been thinking about this
kind of thing please let me hear some suggestions.

Thanks,
Brian Todd

Brian Todd				"Evidently the operation of
email:      bat5 at po.cwru.edu		differentiation is rather
home:       (216) 321-8882		unpleasent.  It can transform
office:     (216) 368-4209		a nice function into one much
fax:        (216) 368-4969		less behaved" 	-GM Wing

"info vtkusers" to the same address.