Dynamically loading vtk into Tcl/Tk

Sean Spicer spicer at bme.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 14 12:21:47 EST 2000

Everyone,

Has anyone tried to setup an environment where the vtk shared object
libraries are dynamically loaded into Tcl/Tk?  I was working on this for a
while yesterday, and couldn't get the dso's to load properly using the Tcl
"load" command.  My current setup is IRIX64 v6.5.  If anyone has some
insight into how to accomplish this, it would be a very useful tidbit.
Grin.

cheers

sean
Sean Spicer                       Stanford University Medical Center
Biomechanical Engineering         Division of Vascular Surgery, Suite H3642
Cardiovascular Biomechanics Lab   Stanford CA, 94305
                                  Telephone...650.723.1695
                                  Fax.........650.723.8762

             http://solvedeath.stanford.edu/~spicer

"info vtkusers" to the same address.