[vtkusers] Information Request

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Thu Jun 29 09:24:00 EDT 2000

>I currently need to develop a stand alone application for the Visualization of
> 3D space data. The application will also contain a GUI. This stand-alone
> application module will be linked and communicate with other C/C++ based s/w
> modules of a bigger system.

We write software to analyze 3D space data, and I use VTK to do it.  It works
well.

Come to think of it, you are doing exactly what we are doing.  Check some of our
stuff out at http://www.sddas.org .

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                     "Everyone needs a hobby.          +
+      joey at swri.org                      World domination is as good      +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        as any other.                    +