[vtkusers] Do KITWARE care about bugs found by the users ?????????

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Jun 28 14:06:55 EDT 2000

Hello Hugues,

About once every couple of weeks I look back though my InBox and fix all
the bugs that users have reported. You are right - we are quite busy at the
moment so it has been about a month since I have done this. I will try to
get to it this week - sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

Lisa S. Avila
Kitware, Inc.