[vtkusers] Do KITWARE care about bugs found by the users ?????????

Hugues Wisniewski h_wski at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 13:39:46 EDT 2000

Hello !
Several weeks ago I sent a mail named "MODIFICATIONS to be ADDED to VTK 3.1"
It was about a bug in the vertical display of the scalar bar actor.
Nobody from kitware answered. They are maybe too busy.

I'd just like to know if this bug is going to fixed in the next VTK version or if I have to
maintain my own VTK version and copy and paste the modifications in the next Kitware VTK version ?

thank you
Hugues