[vtkusers] GUI for VTK

Bob Palank srfpala at inlink.com
Sun Jun 18 08:13:05 EDT 2000

Bill wrote "As for a visual programming interface... sounds like a great
project for our
> user community. Perhaps you folks can get organized and start an open
source
> project on this topic."
"   I couldn't agree more and before a spec is developed, I suggest that a
we do a careful analysis of the GUIs by AVS, OpenDX, and Principia's and
then develop a plan of attack.
If beneficial, I volunteer to host a website to hold the developing spec and
posted email .
>From now on could we standardize the subject to GUI for VTK ?
BR
  Bob Palank