[vtkusers] CG and Visualization Schools

Heniser, Ryan Ryan.Heniser at itt.com
Tue Jul 18 08:37:26 EDT 2000

Good Day,

I would like to apologize before hand if this question deviates to far from
the intentions of this mailing list. I am interested in programming
visualization packages such as VTK for a career. However, I feel I need more
education (Graduate level). Could someone please inform me of the more
reputable schools in the US? (University of Utah?) Should I try to attend
the more notable conferences? (IEEE, Siggraph) Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Ryan Heniser

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.