VTK2.4 , IRIX 6.5, Tcl/Tk8.2.3

Prashanth Kini-P kini.p at pg.com
Fri Jan 7 16:23:54 EST 2000

I installed the evaluation version of Scriptics TclPro1.3 which also provides
the following libraries for IRIX 6.3 and above

libtcl8.2.so
libtclx8.2.so
libtk8.2.so
libtkx8.2.so

I have edited user.make to include these libraries but I still get the following
error:

'unresolved data symbol "tkMainWindowList" -- 1st referenced by
..myvtkpath../graphics/libvtkGraphicsTcl.a (vtkXRenderWindowTclInteractor.o)'

at the final step of
CC -o vtk tkAppInit.o  ....(flags)

Do I need to re-build Tcl/Tk and/or do I have to have libxxx.a instead of
libxx.so?

Prashanth Kini