How to delete single cells from PolyData

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 07:15:14 EST 2000

Mmm, I came across this, the official line is that us users are getting
more sophisticated than anticipated. :)

Can I suggest a vtkReallyDeleteThingsFilter, to actually delete those cells
(or points) that have been marked for deletion. I don't mind writing it if
this meets with approval, it would be useful for me too.

Cheers,

Tim.