[vtkusers] Problems with vtkPolyData

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Dec 11 05:38:17 EST 2000

Hi Luis-

If you are changing the position of the points by directly
modifying the coordinates:

vtkPolyData *polyData;
vtkPoints *points=polyData->GetPoints();
points->SetPoint(0,x,y,z);
points->SetPoint(1,x,y,z);

then you have to send a Modified() to the vtkPolyData:

polyData->Modified();

to update its time stamp.

Will