[vtkusers] vtkCellPicker

David J. Netherway djn at elan.mad.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Aug 18 02:10:26 EDT 2000

I downloaded the 15/8/00 version of VTK (even though there was a catastophic
failure VTK seemed as functional as ever) and
found that there was still a problem with the use of cellPicker and the use of
a single cube source
for mulitple actors positioned using SetPosition.

The work around is to have a source for each actor.

David