[vtkusers] formato de arquivo do vtk!!

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:31:45 EDT 2000

I don't know the answer to the question, but here's a rough translation:
(Nao sei a resposta das perguntas, mas aqui e um traducao em ingles do email
original...)

Hello to the users' list,

I am having some difficulty with the VTK image file format.  I tried to use
the png format, but it didn't work.

I saw that the examples use image files numbered xxx.1 xxx.2 xxx3 xxx.4 and
I renamed some of them to .raw and was able to look at them in Photoshop.

But, when I tried to save the images I was using in the .raw format in
Photoshop, it didn't work.

PLEASE, if anyone can help me convert a .psd image to .raw ....!!!!

Thanks