[vtkusers] Xlib: extension "GLX" missing

Richard Goldberg rickg at yorku.ca
Thu Aug 10 12:30:34 EDT 2000

Problem is I don't have an nvidia video card. I'm just using the generic
XF86_SVGA. I don't even know why its trying to find this device.

I'm not sure if the
   NV: could not open control device /dev/nvidiactl, errno=2
is the problem, since the vtk window still comes up. I think the error
from XLIB about GLX is what's causing things to fail. But thay may
(probably are) symptoms of the same problem.

-Rick