[vtkusers] Colouring Tensor Glyphs

Faye LAWRENCE F.Lawrence at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 05:19:47 EDT 2000

I am creating a structured points dataset. The attributes of which are tensors
and (colour) scalars.
Both of these are set to the points of the dataset.
spts.GetPointData().SetScalars(scalars);
spts.GetPointData().SetTensors(tensors);

Using the dataset I am creating tensor glyphs.
I was under the impression that by default if scalar data is present then the
glyphs are coloured by it. But this is not the case in my program.

Any help however small (any ideas appreciated!) would be most welcome, I was
wondering if I am setting the scalars to the right place.

Thanks Faye