[vtkusers] vtkPropPicker not picking

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Aug 7 13:05:50 EDT 2000

Hi Edi-

There is a potential problem to be aware of. That is, some PC boards
do not support hardware OpenGL picking. (This is true of my Erasor X
board, for example.) It seems that many of these commodity boards
test by running Quake or Doom, and if they work the board is shipped.

Anyway, what kind of board do you have, what system, etc?

Will