[vtkusers] Help in images

Fabrice Vincent fabrice.vincent at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Aug 3 08:27:33 EDT 2000

Hi,

The example   imaging\examplesTcl\viewer.tcl (that comes with vtk)  shows how to read 3D data  and
display
it slice by slice. You should read the documentation of the class vtkImageReader to see how to read
different data types (float,int...)
and data formats (1 file or multiple files...).

Have a look also at   examples\vol.tcl  which is  more sophisticated.

Fabrice