GetContinuousIncrements() ?

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 05:59:33 EDT 2000

Marc,

>It seems you have an incorrect idea of the concept of continuous
>increments.

It appears that I do.

>If you have the User's guide, refer to the "How to write an image
>filter" section, page 239-240 (June 1999 version).

Aha. I didn't realize the new book had all this in, I read the old one and
was disappointed. I notice a thread a few days back asking about the book.
My own views were that the two books I read (over a year ago) were worse
than useless, but perhaps I should get newer copies. My thanks to yourself
and those at kitware etc who've send me mails over the last few days. I've
got it all sorted out now and am confident that I understand what's going
on (ahem ahem, cough cough...).

>loop over the slices {
>  loop over the rows {
>     loop over the pixels {