Rendering. Second attempt

luis.uriarte at philips.com luis.uriarte at philips.com
Tue Apr 25 11:01:33 EDT 2000

Hi,

Since I got no answer to my first mail, I´m posting the question again.
First of all, I´m working with Windows. I have several windows opened, each one with a different image (I do this with vtkImageWin32Viewer). All I want to do is to close the window I like to without ending the program. I know there must somebody out
there who knows how to do it.
Thanks a lot,

Luis.
---------------------- Forwarded by Luis Uriarte/MVD/PUY/PHILIPS on 25/04/2000 11:54 AM ---------------------------