C++ Builder

Miguel E. Puig García mpuig at esi.us.es
Tue Apr 25 07:26:19 EDT 2000

Hi everybody.

    I'm trying to use vtk with Borland C++ Builder 3, but I'm can't compile the files. I try pcmaker and then make, but I get errors, so I don't know what to do. I also have read the instrucction on a page about C++ Builder and VTK that I found at Sebastien Barre's links, but some of the files you have to download at that page are not avalaible.

    Does anybody have the .dll and .lib for the Builder? In a few days I'll get the Borland C++ Builder 5.

Thanks a lot.

Miguel E. Puig García
Escuela Superior de Ingenieros
Sevilla