Logarithmic axes

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Thu Apr 13 18:39:01 EDT 2000

Hello!

I am interested in scaling some of my axes logarithmically using the
vtkCubeAxesActor2D.  I know it can not do it now, but has anyone else tried
doing this?

Possibly someone has some code that they're hiding and wanting to share! :-)

If not, maybe some one has some hints on how this might be done.  I figure I
need to either modify or subclass from vtkAxesActor2D and go from there, but if
someone has already done it, feel free to speak up!

Thanks,
Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                     "I am amused by the simplicity    +
+      joey at swri.org                      of this game.  Bring me your     +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        finest meats and cheeses."       +
"info vtkusers" to the same address.