repost of questions

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm at scar.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 12 16:49:36 EDT 2000

Hi all, forigve the insistance, but I didn't get any replies last time so
I hope no minds me posting my two questions again (if I could just get a
"Yup I can use huge data sets under python no prob", I would appreciate
it):

a) Is VTK a suitable package for a molecular modeller?
I really like all the extras that come with VTK, and it seems fine to me.
Does anyone think I am making a catagoreical mistake?

b)Can it handle 30k vertex data sets (I know it won't be super fast as
long as it doesn't crash)?

After loading a 2k element poly vertex set, my app crashes..is it me...or
is it the python implimentation or something else perhaps?

THanks again,
Maneesh

"info vtkusers" to the same address.