Windows/2000 & vtk

Pier Giorgio Esposito p.esposito at mclink.it
Sat Apr 8 03:57:38 EDT 2000

Dear vtk users,

I am trying to use VTK 3.1 on an AMD Athlon based PC with Creative
Annihilator (Geforce 256) and Windows/2000.

I get an access violation exception with the TCL bindings, in the routine
SetWindowLong called by vtkTkRenderWidgetProc

       // now reset to the original config
---->  SetWindowLong(hWnd,GWL_USERDATA,(LONG)self);
       SetWindowLong(hWnd,GWL_WNDPROC,(LONG)vtkTkRenderWidgetProc);
       return rval;
    }

Is there anybody with the same problems and a solution?

thanks

Pier Giorgio

"info vtkusers" to the same address.