Textures corrupting my 2DActors

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Apr 6 23:44:16 EDT 2000

Hi Robert,

It looks like we need a glDisable( GL_TEXTURE_2D ) somewhere in the 2D
mapper since it is turned on during the rendering of the 3D actor then
never turned off again. I've added it to the vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper2D, but
it probably needs to be a few more places too.

Lisa

"info vtkusers" to the same address.