No subject

Herzig David vtkuser at alphac.cs.fh-aargau.ch
Tue Sep 28 08:13:10 EDT 1999

Dear VTK Users
We have experinced problems concerning the lighting of objects. We were running our application
under Windows NT (VTK 2.3) with a Viper V550 graphic adapter. When we rotated the object it
seemed as if the light source rotated as well, even though it was stationary. We assume that the
problem has something to do with the graphic adapter.

Any hints are greatly appreciated

D.Herzig, A.Inci