contribute minor changes

Daphne Yu dyu at bme.jhu.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:26:35 EDT 1999

Hi vtk users,

In my application, I find a need to be able to pick and
interact CONTINOUSLY with my vtk render windows without
the danger of it keeps spinning around when I click etc.
so I made a few minor changes to the interactor classes.

My question is: Is this something that more people might
want?  'cause I'd love to contribute it if there're enought
interest so I don't have to re-implement it for each release.

And can someone let me know who/where do I send my contributions
to?

thanks,
daphne