Accessing cells in vtkCellArray

Wilfrid Lefer lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr
Sat Sep 11 12:42:20 EDT 1999

Hi,
I would like to be able to merge 2 vtkPolyData sets consisting in points
and polys. It is ok to make a third objet and to put points from the
former ones into it. But as far as merging polys is concerned I have a
problem : you can get the number of polys in each objet using [obj
GetPolys] GetNumberOfCells and initiate the traversal using [obj
GetPolys] InitTraversal but how can I have access to the cells
themselves??? There is no GetCell(int) or GetNextCell method available
with Tcl (although such a method exists using the C++ bindings). Any
help?

Wilfrid.

|                                    |
| Wilfrid LEFER                          | phone: (+33)
3.21.97.00.46         |
| Laboratoire d'Informatique du Littoral
| B.P. 719                               | fax: (+33)
3.21.19.06.61           |
| 62 228 CALAIS Cedex
lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr |